A VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!
The 4 rules and my responses that accompany the Versatile Blogger award are:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
1. I thank Pearl Ketover Prilik for adding my blog to her award list. Pearl is a talented poet and the hostess of Imagine at http://drpkp.com/
2. Share seven things about yourself.
1) I am married to the love of my life, Sharon Lee.
2) We live in “almost heaven,” West Virginia.
3) I am retired since 2007, having spent nearly 30 years as a teacher and professor on all levels of education.
4) I’ve been writing poems, stories, articles, letters, and plays for over fifty years.
5) My work appears widely, here and abroad.
6) I am a stickler for keeping my word, being punctual, respecting others, loving God, and writing daily.
7) Being a member of several writing communities and blog sites, I have met so many wonderful people, and for that I am very grateful.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
1) Here are the 12 blogs that I think deserve this award:
http://mudjob.blogspot.com/ Michael Brown
http://lovesbooksandmore.blogspot.com/ Dawn Roberto
http://anthonybuccino.blogspot.com/ Anthony Buccino
http://thinkingten.ning.com/ Blake Cooper
http://thesphere.ning.com/ Michael Solender and Lynn Alexander
http://www.pagereaders.com/ Nanci Arvizu
http://pen10scribes.blogspot.com/ Olive Rosehips
http://medusaskitchen.blogspot.com/ Kathy Kieth
http://richardgodwin.wordpress.com Richard Godwin
http://at-the-bijou.blogspot.com/ Kate Pilarcik
http://jodimacarthur.blogspot.com/ Jodi MacArthur
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.
The Versatile Blogger award is as mentioned peer driven and therefore special in that such awards do a great deal to connect and support the on-line community of writers. It has been my pleasure to be a recepient and now a bestower. All my best wishes to those named and those whom I have yet to “meet.”